Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Types of Games

Types of Games

Play forum based games here.
Forum rules
This forum section will not increase post count or give users cash.

Types of Games

Postby patrikStar » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:36 pm

This or That
You post 2 choices THIS or THAT. The next person picks their preference. Then posts the next two choices.

Last Letter
You take the last letter of the previous word, and make a new word with it.

Counting Thread
Start with 1 then the count goes on.

Three Word Story
The person to start states 3 words that must make sense together then each reply will be 3 words added onto the last posts words.

Yum or Yuck
You post a food. The person after you will say either yum or yuck to it then post his own food.

I Love ...
Write "I Love ..." ... being a word of something or someone you love.

I Hate ...
Write "I Hate ..." ... being a word of something or someone you hate.

I Need ...
Write "I Need ..." ... being a word of something or someone you need.

I Want ...
Write "I Want ..." ... being a word of something or someone you want.

A-Z Food
Each post is a food in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Male Name
Each post is a male name in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Female Name
Each post is a female name in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Movies
Each post is a movie in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Places
Each post is a place in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Words w/Double Letters
Each post is a word with double letters in it in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Words Ending in "er"
Each post is a word ending with "er" in it in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Words Ending in "ing"
Each post is a word ending with "ing" in it in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

A-Z Words Ending in "ed"
Each post is a word ending with "ed" in it in a-z order one item per post start with A, then B, then C, and so on.

Things that Belong Together
Name two things that belong together.

If Game
Make an if statement. ex. If cats were cookies I would eat them.

Guilty or Not Guilty
Make a statement then the next person says whether he/she is guilty of doing it.

Would you Rather
Give two scenarios for the next person to choose from for which he would rather do or have happen.

Whispers
Start with a statement and then change one word in the statement with each reply. Each statement must make sense.

Prediction Game
Make a prediction about the next poster then they say true or false and make their own prediction.

ASCII Art
Create some ASCII art or post something you found online.

Funny Animal Pic
Post a funny animal picture and say what the animals are thinking.

Word Changing Game
Start with a word the next person either adds one letter or changes one letter to create a new word. Each new word must be a real word.

Monopoly Card
Create a monopoly card.(just the text) ex. "You ran over a cat with your car, collect $400 dollars for public service."

ABC Game
Post a saying that ABC stands for. ex Addicted Blind Couples

Name 5 Pick 5 Game
Name 5 things from the previous persons topic then choose the next persons topic to name 5 things from.

What are You Doing?
State what you are doing besides writing what you are doing. ex. *listening to music*

Finish the Sentence
Finish the previous sentence then write the first half of a sentence for the next person to finish.

Finish My Sentence
Finish of the first person's sentence.

Random Statement
Make a random statement about anything.

The ^ < v game
Use ^ to describe the poster above you, < to describe yourself and v to describe the poster that will post below.

Have a game? Reply to this post and tell me what it is.
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Return to Forum Games