Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Some People cant access the arcade room

Some People cant access the arcade room

Get support for phpAR here.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Support will NOT be giving for 0.6.9 however you can get support for 0.6.9b and later releases.

Re: Some People cant access the arcade room

Postby SaltShaker » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:46 pm

hallo ,

I installed the newest version of Arcade Room and i got the same problem like here disputed .

i allow coockies and i dont use remember me again for login .

I tried it with IE , OPERA an FF

please excuse my english :D

Last edited by SaltShaker on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaltShaker

Cash: 4
Donate

Trophies

gold: 0
silver: 0
bronze: 0

Postby patrikStar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:58 pm

I know the problem now here is the fix

open: includes\functions.php

find:
Code: Select all
'U_FAQ'               => append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}faq.$phpEx"),

after-add:
'U_ARCADE'            => append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}arcade.$phpEx"),

open: styles\prosilver\template\overall_header.html

find:
arcade.php

replace-with:
{U_ARCADE}
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Postby SaltShaker » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi Patrick ,

I made the Changes and it Still dont work

<li class="icon-arcade"><a href="{U_ARCADE}" title="{L_VISIT_ROOM}">{L_ARCADE}</a></li>
SaltShaker

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:15 pm

you did both changes? what is your forums?

did you purge the cache afterwards also
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:25 pm

http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/session ... ppend-sid/

If you absolutely have to try this

open: styles\prosilver\template\overall_header.html

find:
arcade.php

OR
{U_ARCADE}

replace-with:
arcade.php?sid={SESSION_ID}

this will force it to add the session_id and not let phpBB determine whether to put it at the end or not
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Postby SaltShaker » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

patrikStar wrote:you did both changes? what is your forums?

did you purge the cache afterwards also
1. YES 2. http://coolben99.bplaced.net but it is deactivated because im working on it ( i tried also with forum activated ) 3 . Yes

Also tried the last suggestion and it still dont work

If you go to my Forum you will see that i dont use PROSILVER and YES i made all the Changes in BLACK DIAMOND
SaltShaker

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:24 pm

there isn't much more i can do

if none of those work it could be just your computer

i was gonna try signing up to see if i get the same problem but since its disabled i can't
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Postby SaltShaker » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:16 am

Hi patrick

I did it it works now :D , the problem was i tought that i dont need no special rights because i am the Administrator of the Board :( i looked like this :o as I seen that i must manage the rights for my self first so that it work .

>Thank You for your Help .
SaltShaker

Donate

Trophies

Previous

Return to Support