Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - [FIX] Is your arcade storing ??? instead of utf8 characters

[FIX] Is your arcade storing ??? instead of utf8 characters

Get support for phpAR here.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Support will NOT be giving for 0.6.9 however you can get support for 0.6.9b and later releases.

[FIX] Is your arcade storing ??? instead of utf8 characters

Postby patrikStar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:00 pm

I have found and fixed it below just download and upload the file.

extract this zip and put it into root\includes\acp\
Attachments
acp_arcade.zip
(10.48 KiB) Downloaded 441 times
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Re: [FIX] Is your arcade storing ??? instead of utf8 characters

Postby Un1matr1x » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 am

after Uploading the fixed i got an error ... but after making the making the folder "archiver" in /arcade/archives/ everything works fine ... didn't have had this folder befor and it looks like i dind't needed this ... is this a new folder or schoul i had this befor?
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cash: 105
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 2
bronze: 3

Postby patrikStar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:14 am

Oh ya its a 0.6.9d thing
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Postby legendaryPhoenix » Thu May 14, 2009 9:16 pm

i change this in my forum but in the Administration Control Panel is oin the header of the page this error:
Code: Select all
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/file_functions.php on line 426: opendir(./../arcade/archives/archiver/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_arcade.php on line 40: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Do you have answer what to do ?
legendaryPhoenix
Translations
Translations

Cash: 4
Donate

Trophies

gold: 0
silver: 0
bronze: 0

Postby Un1matr1x » Fri May 15, 2009 6:50 am

to get rid of

Code: Select all
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/file_functions.php on line 426: opendir(./../arcade/archives/archiver/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory

just upload an empty folder to /arcade/archives/ an call this folder "archiver" - thats for a upcomming version an just build in the update
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cash: 105
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 2
bronze: 3

Postby legendaryPhoenix » Sat May 16, 2009 11:03 am

thank you this work.