Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - ACP Issue

ACP Issue

Get support for phpAR here.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Support will NOT be giving for 0.6.9 however you can get support for 0.6.9b and later releases.

ACP Issue

Postby Alyais » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Ffolks,

Hopefully some support can be found. I've had this issue with another module (shop mod) and it never resolved. Basically the mod has installed perfectly except when I add the modules to the category in the Admin Control Panel they won't show. No matter what. No sql errors, they just don't show.

I went to ACP->System->Module Management->Administration Control Panel->.MODs. Created a new module as a category then clicked on the category. Then added the two arcade modules with the add modules button and the drop down box and made sure they are enabled

Ideas?
Alyais

Cash: 2
Donate

Trophies

gold: 0
silver: 0
bronze: 0

Re: ACP Issue

Postby patrikStar » Fri May 01, 2009 1:12 am

screenshots of the acp would always help me greatly
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Re: ACP Issue

Postby Gleasonator » Sat May 02, 2009 10:28 am

I have a feeling this is an issue with phpBB. Some people have errors like this, some don't. It doesn't even make any sense.

All I can say is, I've had this happen to me before and the modules showed up several hours later.
Gleasonator
VIP
VIP

Cash: 59
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 0
bronze: 2

Return to Support